let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Well, almost finish looking through all my friends pictures in friendster that my eyes nearly go blind.. Haha.. Anyway, sometimes it is good to look through all the friends you have.. Well I'm quite shock to know that 2 of my friends are married.. Well one is Emily(my senior back in sec sch) & another is Joanne(my sec schoolmates).

I'm so surprise that Emily got married before Ling Zhi.. Haha.. and Joanne.. Well same age as me and she is.. married..

Well am i feeling weird or envious?? Haha.. The other day Shi Han, Maryam, Nana and me was having this girls talk in our clubroom(With darren and coburn listening), the girls was shock when i told them that i wanna get marry as soon as i can.. Haha.. Well.. Maryam and Nana was saying that I'm the first girl they heard wanna get marry asap.. Haha.. well even i mention that, that does not mean that I'll jus marry to a guy blindly.. I've got high expectation one ok..The dream guy i want is...

-Sweet to me
-Do all sort of romantic stuffs/surprises just for me (I'll simply fall for it..)
-able to play piano songs for me
-Love me for who I am..
-Hug me to sleep every night
-Big eyes with long eye lashes
-Common interests
-Buy me roses for no reason
-Mature
-Bring tissue(Haha..)

Eh.. I think there is more.. But can't think of it now.. Anyway does it sound familar to some of u?? HAha.. Well it is just some nonsense stuffs that I've wrote.. Well back to the friendster part.. Another shocking thing is...

People from LYSB, Do you recognise her?? She is Qian HUi!!! I nearly can't recognise her!! Haha..


Hmmm.. Below is actually a scandal pic that i took from this friend.. Well She suppose to be friend A's gf.. But after she broke up.. She became close with him.. Hmmm.. it's a scandalous pics..(Shi Shi, pls don tell DL hor..HAha.. I don't know if I'm right.. Haha..)