let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Thursday, January 03, 2008
New year suppose to be new me.. But.. It doesn't make any difference.. Why do i still linger in the past.. Hmm.. not worth it..I hate the feeling! Anyway after reading Shirin's blog, i totally agreed with her.. I mean after the concert it seems like there is a mixed feeling..I miss the concert.. When i listened to the songs that i performed last year, I just feel like dancing!! Argh!! Well I've been busy for the pass 2 days that I don't even know what I've been doing.. Haha.. Well I'm organiser for 3 events this month.. Below are the events..

10th Jan - 12th Jan --> TP Open House

Well I believe everyone should know what is this as other polys will be having their open house too.. I hope that more students will choose to study in IT school.. Wahaha..

21st Jan --> Digi Friendship

It is a event where students in TP are able to take picture for free by us(IITSC)!! We will help to print the pictures for free and with a coloured paper given by us, you can actually write the message about you and your friend/s! Anyway,IT students, do check out on our blog at http://www.mybestintp.blogspot.com for more detail!

23th Jan --> City of Sharing in TP

Well this is a charity event where TP students will bring canned food to us so that we can transfer them to the needy/organisation. Hope that we can collect as many canned food as possible!!

26th Jan --> Kovan-City Of Sharing

Well Kovan-City Of Sharing is one of the main event in the CC.. Well IITSC is the support for this event.. We will be collecting canned food door to door in Hougang area.. I can't wait!!

Well after January, I'll be GONE!! I mean i wanna take a break..I'm reali tired..