let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Well finally all the 3 events that i have to handle is finally over!! Gosh.. Suddenly I miss those busy days.. Wahaha.. Not reali.. Anyway, I've learnt alot through this 3 events and I'll never forget the fun that I had.. Well below are the pictures of City of sharing 2008
Photobucket
Kovan -City of sharing

Photobucket
Registration

Photobucket
Marcus and Andy

Photobucket
No one proceed to him for drinks therefore he wrote "Please proceed here.." on his T-shirt.. Haha..

Photobucket
Listening to the briefing..

Photobucket
Xian Yang and his group of friends..

Photobucket
At the void deck..

Photobucket
Few cans coming in..

Photobucket
Having lunch..

Photobucket
My secondary school mates.. Gosh, I miss them..

Photobucket
Mi and na..

Photobucket
Xian Yang and mi..

Photobucket
Sorting out of canned food..

Photobucket
omg.. See the boxes!!

Photobucket
You see the maggie around them!! Haha..

Photobucket
Jia Seng, Sheng Hong Organisation and me..

Photobucket
Still sorting..

Photobucket
take 2

Photobucket
Pick anyone u want.. haha..

Photobucket
IITSC..

Photobucket
Yum Seng!

Photobucket
Volunteers from IITSC!! Thank you guys!!

Photobucket
Kovan youth excutive committee..

Photobucket
Kovan - City of sharing..

Well so far u guys haven seen the collection right.. See below!

Photobucket
Mushrooms!!

Photobucket
More canned food!!

Photobucket
Mountain of rice!!

Photobucket
The sardines!!

Photobucket
MILO!!

Photobucket
Maggie!

Photobucket
Packets of Biscuit!!

Photobucket
More milo!

Photobucket
Cereal drink

Photobucket
omg.. So neat!! Haha..

Well.. I would like to thank everyone for coming for the event as a volunteers to help out in this meaningful event.. Hope to see you guys again for more upcoming events.. Well on monday, our youth excutive committee have already send out all the boxes to the 7 organisation with a total of 189 plus plus of boxes!! Yeah!!