Happy New Year guys! Been busy the whole day and couldn't find sometimes to blog.. I think I enjoyed myself during the new year eve because i've been out of house since afternoon..
Went to meet my classmates in bugis followed by having dinner with the IITSC ppl in this thomas place.. Well it is to celebrate shawn and eugene birthday and not forgetting yufei.. Haha.. Well pussy shawn have not pass me the pictures therefore I can't upload it soon.. Anyway JOCELYN IS BACK!! though i don't look shock when i first saw her, but she is someone whom i miss most when i wanna find someone to talk to in sch.. Haha.. So around 10 plus i left that place and rush down to pan pacific hotel where my sister and friends booked a room there to watch fireworks.. OMG.. the scenary there was GREAT!! I mean if i hav money, i'll sure book a room every year just to watch the fireworks there!! once again, Photos to be uploaded soon again ya..
Resolution for this year is.... Well only thought of one so when more to come, I'll blog it again.. Haha.. yawn.. Need to go to sleep soon.. Good nite!