let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Sunday, December 30, 2007
This will be a long entry.. I going to miss 'crossroad'.. I'm going to miss all those training and rehearsals for the concert.. I'm going to miss dancing the 3 item with my group.. Hopefully there will be more performing places for us to perform the 3 item again..But.. WE WILL BE PERFORMING ONCE AGAIN IN 2 YEARS TIME!! Well teacher said that 1 year 1 time will be too rush(as we r preparing for our exam next year).. I must really thank my teacher for giving us so many chances to performed at different places.. For my grade, we used to performed at shopping centre, chinese garden, NDP 05, concert hall, for CC function, expo and not forgetting chingay.. And we are performing it again next year!! Yeah!! NOt forgetting to thank all my friends who brought the tickets or had come for the concert to support me!

Jing Ting . Eileen . Shi Shi . Shi Ying . Rusydiah . Sharifah . Sharifah's bf . Asri . Danial . Danise . Martin . Mei Jun . Mellissa . Jonathan . Jenny . Evelyn . Yuan Long . Shawn . Marcus . Dawn . Nana . Nicholas Soon . Eugene . Yang Yang . Ming Sheng . Ben Ben . Eurnice . Darren . Sharmane . Diana . Zhen Xiang . Alex . Shi Han . Andy .

For those who never attend but brought the ticket are: Isabelle,Xiao Pei,Nic Cheong,Valerie.Ding Liang

Well below are some sweet messages sent by some of them:

Melissa: "Hey gal, great job yeah!"

Ah Soon: "Hey great performance only one minor mistake if I'm not wrong hehe.. But overall your whole team rock the house!! So pro compare with the rest."

Pussy Yuan Long: "Hey nice dance yesterday.. I love the 'I believe'."

Pussy Shawn: "You've dances well.. Not poring(praising) u.. The dance('I believe') which you were one of the cheographer that is nice.. Haha.."

Pussy Marcus: "I think ur age grp dance de ok.. but the younger ones are like jumping around.. Haha.. But overall was quite good.."

Ming Sheng: "Great performance.."

Rusydiah: "Thank u 4 e invitation! The dances are splendid.. Btw, all the dances that you are in, ur smile was so obvious.. Haha.."

Sharifah: "I want your blue colour costume.. Very nice leh.. Hehe.. Next time if you have this tpye of concert, do invite me ok.."

Zhen Xiang: "Yeah, Very hao kan(Means very nice)! Good dance!Jia you!"

Alex: "Haha.. Meow Meow you dance reali well.. Take care if yourself and hope to see you soon again."

Evelyn: "I definitely did enjoy the concert.."

Shi Shi: I just came back from katherine's concert. It was great... no serious... the adults dancing... it was very you know.. arty.... not like i understand what the dance was about... but it has the very deep feeling to it... technical skills was sweet.... i honestly didn't know katherine could do a split and some other kind of action which i think i might break a limb or two trying to imitate her...(I got it from her blog.. Can't believe my dear shi shi would say that.. Haha..)

Well due to some pictures that are not sent to me, i'll post the pictures soon again!