let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Saturday, December 15, 2007
No more ecsd, no more swen!! Haha.. Well I have been home late for the past 2 days.. Went out with my mum and sis when marcus called mi on thursday.. End up together we met up with yuan long too.. It's been a long time since the 3 of us went out together.. Marcus drove us to punggol end and we chated for few hours.. Haha.. And guess what!! Once again I saw SHOOTING STAR!! omg..The 3 of us saw 3 different shooting stars!!The last time i saw was also with them! Haha.. Last night we met up again together with Shawn.. Marucs didn't drive this time so we went to pasir ris park for a DRINKING session!! Well it seems like we have endless of topic.. But due to pussy marcus and pussy yuan long(they dozing off), therefore we went home AROUND 1.30AM.. I'm hoping for more of gathering with them again..


And ya.. I've just curl my hair again!!