Few things i wanna mention about..
1. Well I've just change to another blogskin because i prefer it to be simple.. anyway i think the picture look nice..
2. anyway, I WANT TO COMPLAINT!! Well this morning TP students have to log in to choose their electives or CDS(extra subject in order for us to pass)Well so i woke up 9.45am jus to wait to submit at 10am..(it is first come first serve basic) and not only that.. The computer seems hanging forever!! Haha.. I took 15 mins jus to finish all selection.. Hmmm.. I wonder if it is the right choice to put japanese language as first for CDS..And i hope to get in to both Tourism Informatics and the second is Intro to IT Systems in Banking!!
3.Just went shopping with my mum and both sis yesterday at Arab street... Pictures to be uploaded again..
4. And today, I TOTALLY EXHAUSTED!! We had our concert rehearsal today at Drama Centre(In bugis nataional library)since noon.. not onli we got to rehearsal 3 dance itemsX3(which is 9 times), We also got to handle the kids!! omg.. they are nightmare!! They simple can't settle down for one moment.. Haha.. We got to chase them here and there and make sure of their welfare.. 2 words.. I'm tired.. Haha.. Overall today was a great day!!
5.Lastly... I AM EXCITED ABOUT THE CONCERT later on!!! in 13 hrs, I'm on stage performing! Wosh!!
All photos will upload after my concert.. Haha..Shall end here peeps..