So SAD!! Been chionging projects in sch for the past two days.. So sian.. Everyday, every week keep attending the same two subjects is reali SICK!!! Good thing about block teaching is that
NO PAPER EXAM and I"LL BE FINISHING THE SUBJECTS IN 2 WEEKS TIME!!! Yeah!! Today
it's a FRIDAY!!! mmm.. although it is not the normal Friday that i used to spent for the last past 3 months.. But i know that I'm going to get over it fast.. mmm.. anyway today i'll be meeting with my good friends for a drinking seesion.. Wosh!
On top of that, MARCUS brought me a hamster 2 day ago!! I seriously love it! it is my belated belated birthday present from him.. Haha.. It was so random that he brought me the hamster.. That day my groupmates, marcus and me went to school opposite for lunch and we walk past this pet shop.. I love it once i saw it! I told marcus that I want it for my birthday present and he reali brought it for mi!! Haha.. Thank you!!! Dawn is going to kill mi.. Opps...
Oh ya.. What should i name him.. mmm.... Shall upload his picture asap.. It is a HE ok..