Well I'm going to skip my CMSK in half an hour time.. No mood for lesson this week.. Been 'clearing leave' that i have.. Well for those who don't know, Each sem we are allow to skip for 2 lessons.. But so far I have not been clearing it so ya.. Hehe..
Everyone have been nagging at me to do my projects.. It doesn't work for me I guess... The more they nag, the more i wouldn't do it.. So.. DON'T NAG!!! I know u guys are concern about mi.. But give me some break!!
Anyway today darren brought me a surprise breakfast!! I mean he don't usually do that.. Anyway thanks DARREN!! You've made my day!!
On my way back I saw faris.. Oh gosh.. Ever since we collected our O level result, I've not seen him.. Wahaha.. Well one part of our conversation was like:
Faris: So are you still with him? Kat: Which him?? Faris: You should know who i talking about.. Kat: Oh.. He got himself a girlfriend and I found out myself.. Faris: So why are you still waiting? Kat: Ai ya.... Faris: LOVE IS BLIND BUT YOU CAN'T LOVE BLINDLY..