
Dressing look Familar?? Hehe..

Retro Ricky.. Haha..

Ah Beng in the 1960s..

They trying to look cool.. But.. Cannot make it ah..

Pretty nana with Shawn

He look so idot.. Wahaha..

I accidentally hurt my hand.. Sobs..

Bimbo me and the 2 nerdy.. Hehe..

Shi Han and me

Dawnie and me..

I realise I got so many of her pic..

omg.. I can't believe it's me!!


Little Red Riding Hood

GEEK!!!

I like this!!

We used to eat this sweet.. Hehe..
Anyway after trying the clothes in the afternoon, I went for my ballet lesson!! Wosh.. So nice to sweat at least once a week.. Hehe.. After lesson, I went to meet Mei Jun, Stephanie and Hong Ghee.. It's been so long since we met.. We went for a midnight movie.. And TRANSFORMER is a DAMN NICE movie that everyone should go and watch.. Hehe...
Before catching the movie: