let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



It's not the thing I want..It is.. Sunday, July 01, 2007
Suppose to do project in town today.. But due to the bad connection in macdonald, my friends and I went for SHOPPING.. omg shopping is my favourite!! I saw this 2 retro dresses for my AGM(Annual General Meeting)!! Still pending on which to buy..

Went to meet haagen dazs friends for dinner.. It's been some time since i saw them.. Reali miss the OLD people who used to work there.. Haha..

AHHH!!! monday blue.. Hate going to school..

It's not the thing that I want..
Is just me wanting to meet you...
When you told me that you are outside,
My mind starts to think who u are with..