I simply love weekend.. Well I guess especially tonight.. Well on friday I went to freshies chalet.. It was fun.. It's been a long time since i talk to them.. So we watched this malay ghost movie till 4am.. Omg.. I so tired now.. Cause i woke up at 8am this morning just to line up donuts at 10am.. Yes..10am!! Haha.. 2 hours before the shop open.. So ya.. While waiting I fall asleep..
Anyway after the lining up for about 2 hours, I got 3 boxes of donuts.. 2 boxes are meant for Elly and her family.. I had a woderful time at her house.. Really miss her parent, her baby(Danial) and her nephew.. Having durian together, chatting to them like part of them and especially seeing them makes me feel so happy.. Never forget that dinner we had together last yr at Sengkang.. Sigh.. I going to miss everyone even more now..
Instead of continue, I shall say about my ballet lesson today.. It was a great session!! We have this Singaporean male teacher which went overseas for few years before he came back again.. He taught us that no matter musician or dancer, the most important thing is to BREATH.. Yes.. Breathing ok..mmm.. don know how to explain wor.. hAHA..I will also never forget what is R and C.. Resistant and control.. This is what we need to take note too..
omg, my bones are breaking apart.. Haha.. It's been so long since we dance like that.. And 4 hours of sleep is driving me crazy now.. I MISS THEM!!! Sobs..