let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



WCG Thursday, June 21, 2007
Yesterday spend my whole day rotting at TCC (TP sch) due to a event down there.. Anyway while waiting for the guys to play dota, the gals are busy doing something else too.. Hehe..
The guys simply ignore us!! HUmp!!
So the girls went to the toilet for photo session..Wahaha..
Guess Which is mine wallet and hp.. Hehe..
Kat, Joc, Diana, Evelyn
Me and my stupid action.. Haha..
My stupid idea again.. Hehehe..
Wahaha.. I LOVE this action..
I wasn't doing my work.. I'm just watching my show..
When I saw this banner in my sch, I AM SHOCK!!
http://www-it.tp.edu.sg/int_home/int_showcase/int_studentawards/int_studentawards_2007_intscbestclub.htm

After we leave sch, we went to "techno" for dinner.. Hehe..

Ben Ben was watching the show with his mouth open wide.. Hehe..

Jon was sleeping
My scandal Ming!!