let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Pictures Friday, June 15, 2007
This are the pictures that we took from award ceremony.. I love all the pictures!!

Jon & me

Darren & me
Long & me
Andy & me
Dawnie & me
Marcus & me
Dom & me
Ricky & me
Yuan Ting & me
Nic & me
Belle, Ming sheng & me
My boyfriends!! Love them!!

INTSC AY 06/07!!
Take 2
Take 3
Us with our advisor
Take 2
TP principle & me
TPSU president Alvin Neo!!
3 very good presidents with principle
Our favourite position!!
Stupid faces
haha.. I love her man!!
Award ceremony
Don't take my pic!! Need money one ok.. Wahaha!!
Oh!!! I see food!!
I'm eating!!
Ok, Eating again..
Snatching food!!
Merit Leadership award
Best club!!
Our one yr of effort..
Jus me again..