Met up with Qun yu yesterday(Tuesday) to buy some donuts.. I have been craving it for quite some time.. Haha.. I was prepare to line up for more than 4 hours.. But guess what, I brought the donuts within an hour.. haha... Thanks to my junior Sherine, I managed to buy 6 donuts..
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE!!!! I simply LOVE it!!After that we went bugis shopping!!Took neo print with qun yun and I really enjoyed myself before i saw him..
SAW HIM with his girl... Argh.. QUN YUN!!! I will always see him when i'm with you.. haha.. Remember in school too?? sigh.. nearly broke down on the spot.. Thank godness darling Qun Yun always there for me.. We even went to si ma lu temple to pray.. If she didn't accompany me today, i would be alone till i reach school.. Sounds emo ah.. Cause the rest having event in school.. So ya.. I'm alone.. I miss him so much!! I hope he is mine.. sob..
ok, BAck on a high note.. Tomorrow is the award ceremony!!
I'm getting leadership merit award and Best Club Of The YeaR!! Shall update again tml..