I'm so tired.. Suppose to work from 12pm to 6 pm.. But i overslept till 1pm.. So i have to re-schedule my time to 3pm to 11pm... tomorrow have to attend workshop at 9am.. omg.. Anyway while working, I accidentally cut my finger.. It was a DEEP DEEP wound ok.. haha.. But I'm fine now.. I was throwing the rubbish when i accidentally cut my finger. But the time i saw it, the blood was dripping on the floor.. I use DRIPPING ok.. I was so scare, so i ran back to the shop.. When Qin Yi(my training manager) saw it, he was stunt too but after that he keep tell "ai ya, not a big problem la".. Which makes me laugh non stop.. Haha.. For those who know me, my laughter fills the whole room.. Haha.. Whoever gets injures in shop must NEVER find him to badage your wound cause he really s**k at it.. haha.. the cotten was stick to my wound!! Anyway thanks Qin yi!!