let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Award Ceremony Thursday, June 14, 2007
It's been a great day!! The award ceremony is a rewarding day for people who work hard for their CCAs and their clubs.. haha.. After 10 months of hardwork, INTSC AY06/07 main committees was rewarded with BEST CLUB OF THE YEAR!! ok.. For those who don't know, best club among the whole TP!! Well Done!! I guess not forgetting our dearest sub coms who are there for us too!! LOve you guys!!



After the ceremony we went for dinner and drinking session!! It's been a long time since we done that.. This time didn't see any shooting stars.. *sobs*
I promise that I'll upload the pictures soon..



Well It's been exactly half a year I've been waiting..
Call me stupid or silly.. but I'm still counting..