let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



After test and camp.. Sunday, June 10, 2007
Finally I'm done with my term test.. It's been so tiring.. Sleeping 4/5 hours a day due to revision.. Ahhhh!!! I wonder how I did this time.. Anyway straight after my test, I went for the leadership training camp... It was much much better than last year programmes. I was inspired by the talk from the Singapore Mount Everest climber. One of the first Singaporean who sumit to the peak of Mount Everest. The pictures and videos was amazing!

The next morning we had our PT session follow by playing of low and high elements. I miss Outward Bound Singapore (OBS).. The high elements were much higher compared to my school.. After the camp, I went for my ballet lesson..

I'm dead tired after i reached home.. And ya, I'm sick now.. Ahhh!!! Can i not go to work today??

Guess what, I've dream about you again last night..
It was a good dream though..