I want the addias watch! I want the addias watch! I want the addias watch! I want the addias watch! I want the addias watch! I want the addias watch! I want the addias watch! I want the addias watch! I want the addias watch! I want the addias watch! I want the addias watch! I want the addias watch! I want the addias watch! I want the addias watch! I want the addias watch! I want the addias watch!
ok.. I was just being crazy over the watch i want.. anyway yesterday i went to Nanyang poly to watch dance concert.. Wosh! it was reali amazing! They perform ballroom dancing, latin, hip hop and BALLET!! The concert was reali great! HOWEVER, the performance onli last for one hour plus i guess.. Some music was played live! which means their band actually perform live music for them to dance.. Isn't it cool! Anyway after their dance perfomance, I wanna learn latin dance! Each moves they made is like so.. SO SEXY!