I met out with my primary school friends to Raffles City to line up for some donuts. Guess what, we've line up for donuts for 5 hours!! can u believe it? haha.. Well it is a scary experience eh.. I'll never line up again for such things unless special reason.. hehe..

The quene is 3 times more than u see in the pic..

Elieen and me

10 years of friendship..

Take two

5 hours for this 12 donuts..

I label the name of the donuts.. I can't bear to eat them!
My outing with my elmo and rus! love them so much!

Done by min fen while working.. haha.. It's me that she is drawing..

We wasn't working but doing some stupid things..

After work!

Lately have been taking alot of photos by myself too.. Nothing better to do..

I love the curls when my hair is wet!


My fat face.. Opps!

Can you believe this is city hall station?! no even a single souls..

Monkey is crying because his owner is crying too..