let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Miss the old days.. Tuesday, March 06, 2007
After reading my primary school and secondary friend's blog, i realise i miss all of them.. Include those who don't have blog la.. Oh man.. Especially shi ying.. we used to be so close in secondary school.. In fact, we used to be so close before she went in to CITY HARVEST CHURCH.. sigh.. was it shi shi and my fault to bring her there? It seem like we have not been contacting for such a long time.. well I think I make a effort to meet her though..

I used to spend so much time for the "him" which are not mine now.. Anyway, I wanna make use of the time i have to meet up with all my friends..

Peiying pri sch:
Jing Ting and Elyn
*Can't wait to meet up with my 10 years of friendship friends!!

Pasir ris pri sch:
Kelvin, Michelle, Cheryl, Pei Teng, Doreen, Shermane, Joanne

Loyang sec sch(Too many to list down, shall list it in short):
Shishi, Shi Ying, Amanda, Joey, Rusydiah, Mei Jun, Stephanie, Nicholas, Hariz, Yasser, my seniors and my juniors from band, Ivan, Winson, Teck Kiang, Faris, Winda, the malay gals in 5a2...
Be it my classmates, schoolmates or bandmates, you guys leave a big impart on my life.. Without you guys, life in loyang really sucks.. haha..

Haagen Dazs:
Jian Ye, Jodin, Melissa, Stacy, Angeline, Pauline, Faizal, Valerie, Ama, minfen, Henry, KT, Myra
Who says that working cannot have good friends? well, I'm lucky enough to know you guys..

Ballet friends:
Each and every of you rocks my world ok! We've been friends since young and going through so many exams.. Well can't wait for our upcoming dance performance!

Temasek poly:
Jocelyn, Belle, Yuan Long, Jon, Darren, Marcus and my classmates!!
Even though I’ve know a lot of people, but there are some close friends which will be by my side whenever I need them..


Oh man.. To think about it, all the friends above made a big impart in my life.. Without them, I wouldn't be where i am now..