let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Websites Monday, February 12, 2007
I have been doing my website designing since yesterday afternoon and I have not been sleeping since yesterday.. Till now I'm still doing it.. I'm not doing one website but two..

Alot of error here and there and I'm so frustrated!! Anyway i have been finding Nicholas since afternoon.. I went around labs to find him and when i finally found him, i just rush in to the lab.. Guess what.. HE IS HAVING LAB TEST!! I can't believe i just rush in like this.. OMG!!

Jonathan drive us to Jalan Kayu for dinner. Seriously i have not enjoyed myself for a long time.. The last time I went there was after New Year countdown of 2006. I still remember I saw him with his family there.. Well, things changes very fast.. Sobs..