Well today is a so-called 'a day break' for me.. Need to rush assignment tomorrow again.. Sigh.. Seriously poly life really sucks! Good luck to those who coming in to poly ah.. hehe.. Anyway my sister is going to JC for those people who wanna know.. I think my 2 sisters siao de.. Results so good while mine.. Sigh..
Ok, I'm so happy that
I'm performing for this year Chingay for the first time! I love my ballet group so much! It gives me so many chances to perform outdoor! Anyway today we had a full dress rehearsal. If u wanna find me, it is easy.. There will be 6 girls who will be standing inside a big ball and one of them is me!! haha.. So try your luck to figure out which is me..
Oh ya.. While waiting for us to perform, my friend played piano (one of my favourite songs) which remind me of him.. Sigh.. He use to played for me..
Things happening from now till holiday end:
- Do project
- Prepare for presentation
- Valentine Day (Sobs..)
- Chinese New Year
- Exams
- His birthday.. (Sobs..)
- Chiong to work
- Camps
- Dinner and Dance
- Thinking of him everyday without my control even the holiday end..