Yesterday event was a successful one! Yeah! Thanks to all my friends who came down to support.. I love you shaikh and Amanda!! I miss you guys so much.. Nice chatting with Amanda.. It has been a long time since we have been talking..
Finally this week is coming to an end.. I am down with one assignment, 2 presentations and a lab test for next week.. So tired.. After Chinese New Year, exams is coming soon.. sigh.. Nee Ann poly finishes their exams before Chinese New Year!! Argh! So good..
Well today I went out with mel and my training manager.. I had a great time! After all those assignment submissions and stuffs, I am able to take a day break.. sigh.. But going to the city makes me think of you more.. The places we used to go and the things we used to do together.. Argh!

DJs, amanda and me