Yesterday afternoon I went to had lunch with my classmates and we took alot of pictures.. I love my class more.. I'm going to miss the time when I'm with them..
Some friends of mine had a unforgettable date with their partner while some went out with their friends to enjoy this day.. As for me, I went out with my haagen dazs friends for dinner.. Overall I had a great time with them.. Without them, I don't know how would I spend my Valentine.. I'm so happy that I joined haagen dazs!
After that I went to meet him.. Just to pass him his Valentine present.. I know I’m being silly but.. Anyway in between there are alot of things happen and I cried alot.. So much that I went black out.. For the past 18 years, nothing like this had happen to me..
I'm having my presentation and lab test today but I've done nothing.. From today onwards, coffee shall be my good friend too..