let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



assignment Assignment ASSIGNMENT!!! Thursday, February 01, 2007
So many assignments to hand up next week but I seriously don't know what I'm doing!! ARGH!!

Tuesday--> WDS assignment submission
Wednesday --> IISO presentation
Thursday--> HOOP submission / CMSK3 slides to be prepare..

I want to get back to secondary school where there are just tests and exams but NOT ASSIGNMENT!! Back in secondary schools I have so many close friends where I can turn to but not in poly!! everyone is so busy with their things.. If I'm back in secondary school, I wouldn't lose the guy i love most..

Anyway i'm so clumsy that i accidentally knocked my hand (the hand that i went for operation)against something hard. OMG, it is super pain that i can't rotate my hand now.. AHHHH!!! stupid me..

Lately I like to see cars on the road while i'm going to school.. and i realize that i fall in love with sports car!! Cars that go voom voom.. So Cool! I used to hate subaru and mazda for their engines but now i love it soooo much!! I don't mind sitting on a subaru car with you now.. but things have just change.. Hate suzuki and nissan cars (mini one) as it remind me of someone..