let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



what a christmas... Tuesday, December 26, 2006
'All i want for christmas is YOU' is still not fulfill... I've been working during this past 2 years of christmas eve and christmas.. so sad.. well, compare the atmosphere last year and this year, this year was much quieter..

Anyway my shop had a christmas party in the shop.. it was reali fun.. Thanks to Jodin, i've got myself a Da Vinci code DVD and a puzzle that is not made.. so happy!

I'm suppose to work till 11pm, however, due to some reason i work all the way till closing.. Argh! why can't i say anything in the blog just because she had seen my blog once.. I hate you bb!

what i've done now just making u more tired..
what i've said now just making u more stress..
I'm sorry.. I just don't know what to do..
Mi and my Darling
Crazy girls!
My beloved friends