let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Pri school mate


mi and xiao pei


after hand operation


Before hand operation



Went back to Mount Elizabeth to change my bandage.. saw my wound.. it was not fully recovered.. Saw the pictures that the nurse took during the operation.. I thought they took the pic of mi and them.. But it was not.. It was jus simply my hand that is opened up by 2 metal sticks.. Oh my god.. When I saw it I thought that was not my hand.. So gross!! Went to eat for lunch and shopping with my sis and her boyfriend before going to sentosa..

My sis boyfriend bring us to sentosa cove.. For those who do not know, it will be a place that is full of condominiums and bungalows..Omg.. The place is so cool.. Bungalows that are American styles which does not have any gates. If u don have a FEW millions don bother to buy a flat there.. the view was fantastic.. Full view of sea breeze and yacht is park right in front of their house..

Went to siloso beach to find my friends.. Sigh, I was super bored as i can't get down to the sea to play with them.. Reading newspaper on the beach.. I guess no one realize how bored I am.. so I went to vivo to find the rest of the people.. After few hours of waiting, finally we meet up with the sentosa people for dinner.. Went home straight after dinner as I am tired due to the waiting earlier on..

Selamat hari raya to all my Malay friends!